Tuesday, February 14

So... Its our Wedding Anniversary!

An year filled with lots of happiness, dreams, some worries, big & small decisions, immense care, lots of love & affection, few arguments with some fights, little adjustments & compromises - made it a perfect blend and I am loving it!!

I am falling short of words to explain how I feel today, my eyes were wet when S wished me at 12am today - Its so hard to believe we are married for an year. This is one day  I thought will never happen in my life. I had no hopes of our love and marriage being accepted by both sides of parents/family. But all of a sudden, everything fell into right places and we had our wedding on this day. We struggled a lot to reach here. Not only I and S, but both our families together. They faced all the confrontations, bitter words from the society, hatred from relatives for the sake of our happiness. I owe our happiness to all of them who made this day special for us. 

On this day, I would want to open up my heart and say a few things to S - 
  1. I love it when you cant see me with tears in my eyes.
  2. I love it when you ask me to talk and hear all the blah blah that I do.
  3. I love it when you try yourself to be punctual just because I like it that way.
  4. I love it when you sleep like a baby.
  5. I love it when you compliment me for every meal I prepare.
  6. I love it when you dont let me carry the luggage.
  7. I love it when you mess up the kitchen to prepare me something.
  8. I love it when you hear closely not wanting to miss anything that I speak.
  9. I love it when you encourage me even if I am no good at it.
  10. I love it when you are totally confused and ask me a suggestion.
  11. I love it when you understand how much my family mean to me.
  12. I love it when you say I love you :)
  13. I love it when you tuck me under the blanket every night.
  14. I love it when you scold me if I am stressing myself out/ unwell.
  15. I love it when you do the stuff I hate to do. 
  16. I love it when you try yourself so hard to keep up a surprise.
  17. I love it when you know my needs even before I tell you.
  18. I love it when you give up during any argument. 
  19. I love it when you take care of me like your child. 
  20. I love it when you deny me ice cream, but buy it the very next moment. 
  21. I love it when you give off your chocolate to me and enjoy watching me eat it. 
  22. I love it when you prepare me bread omelet/ maggie as soon as you reach home from office knowing I will be hungry.
  23. I love it when you massage my head when I have headache.
  24. I love it when you give me much higher preference over anything.
  25. I love it when you respect me as what I am :)
  26. I love it when you stand behind me for all the shopping I do. 
  27. I love it when you try to talk to my relatives in Telugu.
  28. I love it when you take me to the animated movies which I like the most.
  29. I love it when you take it cool even if I shout at you. 
  30. I love it when you solve any mathematical question as quickly as possible.
  31. I love it when you make complex calculations in your head correctly when I struggle with a calculator.
  32. I love it when you come to temple for the sake of me.
  33. I love it when you hate milk & milk products and how you react if I bring them close to you. 
  34. I love it when you calm me in the moment of tension.
  35. I love it when you are so self less and do anything for me.
  36. I love it when you call me ammu.
  37. I love it when you scold for straining myself over keeping the house clean.
  38. I love it when you act very lazy.
  39. I love it when you dont remember the important dates correctly and ask me for help.
  40. I love it when you hold my hands while crossing/walking on the road.
  41. I love it when you quickly call me and ask me to say something.
  42. I love it when you stop me talking ill of someone who hurt us, being the soft & good-hearted you are. 
  43. I love it when you do something with utmost care and concentration.
  44. I love it when you understand my problems and help me.
  45. I love it when you supported me for calling you by your name in front of the immediate family.
  46. I love it when you care for my parents as much as you do for yours.
  47. I love it when you told my mom how to take care of me while going on a foreign trip.
  48. I love it when you pretend to read something that I want you to.
  49. I love it when you dream of having a home for ourselves.
  50. I love it when you have bigger aspirations and try your best to reach there.
I should agree that there are few things that I dont so like about S. He is not at his best all the time and same with me too.. We have had our good amount of arguments and fights. All these spice up the life and is making the relationship going ahead!

Here's wishing us many more years of happiness, love and affection together!! 

Happy First Wedding Anniversary S!! :) I love you sooo much!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On other record, both of us are at office on this big day :( :( But all those calls and wishes from our loved ones have touched us!! Planning to go to temple in the evening followed by the dinner somewhere - hopefully this gets executed. 

2 comments: