Wednesday, January 11

My dream came true...

...when my close friend gave birth to a girl baby on Jan 6th, last Friday. I have never believed in these 6th sense thoughts and all that though my mom always have told me she could relate to her close ones happy/sad moments however far they were. I now know how it feels to know what would be happening to someone who is very close to you but physically is as far as 400Kms away.

Friday early morning I had a dream, very strange one - which had my close friend D in it. D was full term preggy and was fast approaching her due date. It had been quite some time I spoke to her. To say the fact, I dint even find time to think about her for the past 10days. So, the dream seemed really odd. We (D and I) were in hospital. She was having those so called labor pains. I was holding her hand with a very tense face while she remained cool. In some minutes I went to call Doctor's help in which time she delivered a beautiful baby boy all by herself. She was smiling when I came back with the doctor. The baby was the cutest. He was all smiling and playing in his own way. All of a sudden we were surrounded by some 4-5 unknown ppl. I, accompanied by some unknown were taking the baby back to her home. I see S there. We were talking about the baby's playfulness. In no time I see my friend D walking towards us, with no pain, all smiling. I was so happy for her and the baby. I was almost living through this dream when my alarm went off. I had no choice but to wake up from this beautiful dream. Through out the day, I had wanted to talk to D. I knew her due date was on Jan 15th. I wanted to get alternate contact details to know the happy news when she delivers. Somehow, I couldnt find time at all. :(

At 8Pm that night, I made a call to her so that she would atleast call me back when she is available. When the call was at the verge of disconnecting, I had her bro answer the call. I thought D was too tired. As expected, anna said she was taking rest. I was like , okie... I will call her back later. That was when anna told something which seemed undecipherable for me. I was like.. what? then he repeated again - D has had baby just now! I was like... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? (again!) Anna couldnt help but laugh at my expression. He said Its a Girl and both mom & baby are doing good. C-sec it was. I couldnt believe my ears. My ever innocent, sweet friend had a girl baby and I had somehow known this fact 12hrs before. STRANGE I say!!! Some differences though - I had dreamt of baby boy delivered normally while she had a girl baby through C-sec. Whatever it is... I must assume I now have some special powers and pay attention to all my dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment