Friday, December 30

As 2011 comes to an end.............

I cant believe this year is coming to an end so soon. It just feels like I was at home celebrating the new year 2011 and now, its already 2012.. really looks like time's flying. 2011, you have been the best and memorable year in many ways.. You gave me some tough times too, but all in all you were the best!

- for the most awaited occasion, our wedding happened this year. It like a dream come true, like the ever impossible thing happening to us - Joined hands with the love of my life forever!
- for understanding the love my family has for me, yet again! They willing to even bend the sky to get me what I wish.
- for finding a new family who would take care of me like their own.
- for getting to know the true colors of some people called relatives and let go of them. 
- for feeling the pain of missing and being missed.
- for being extended spinster for 2 months after wedding - I now know world throws crap at you. 
- for setting up a new home all by myself - My Home, where we have started our lives together.
- for knowing the big sacrifices made by S to make me happy.
- for the happiness on my parents faces coming to my home.
- for the holidays (two) we took together as a couple. 
- for the independence and the choices this life has given me.
- for having a busy work schedule which keeps me fully charged.
- for getting the worst backache twice(!) to understand how many people really care for you. 
- for having the best husband who listens all the time and shares the joy, happiness, pain, sorrow and everything with me.
- for all the time I took this year to cherish the artistic side of me, it was the best. 
- for all the new stuff I cooked, including the worst and best ones - I know have a fixed experiment rat :D thanks!
- finally, for starting a blog to explore a new arena where I am no good at, So what, I am atleast trying!

2012 is going to be another year of important decisions, which could be life turning for me. Looking forward to it! So, here's wishing a very happy new year in advance! :)

If I have one secret wish for this new year, it would be to make S a very very very talkative person. Please God, please grant this wish for me. I am bored of all the talking I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment