Tuesday, December 27

Some unsaid things about me....

Every person would have something within that cant be shared outright. Be it silly fears, quirks, unsaid crush or anything that you cant find out even after being with the person for a period. I wanted to soul search (haha!) and write down few of those here.

-> Fear of dark - I can step into an empty house which is pitch dark and find my way, no issues there. But I had (still have) fears going into my room with no lights on, for I thought there is a monster hiding under my bed. Never revealed it out though.
-> Being studious - I used to wake up early every morning during my school days. Being the lazy bum, I would sit up with a book and start studying to escape helping mom with kitchen works. Ended up being the most studious girl in the class :P
-> I have no rhythm in my body at all. I cant even shake my hip and legs in sync even once! I have never danced in my life except for the only time I joined group dance in school for the Annual day. The teacher had such a hard time with me, I was sent off while my sis still danced :( I forgot the word dance right then, after this maha defeat!
-> I am afraid of failures or defeat for that matter. I think its my ego that never accepts my falling. Before jumping into any action, I weigh and analysis all the possibilities - always. I feel stressed and depressed when something different happens from my expectations. This is one thing I need to improve.
-> I once tried to pluck a rose from my neighbour's plant without her knowledge (she was the most fighting and cruel lady) to get caught by her. Fortunately, she remained calm that day and gave away the rose to me. It pricks me everytime even now if I see a similar colored rose anywhere.
-> I like the smell of cooking gas leaking (hopefully, I dont open up the valve to enjoy the fragrance :P )
-> My pinches can cause the entire hand go numb (Mom and sis knows them well) and I show my love with pinches sometimes :)
-> I was taller than mom by the time I was 11 years. Most of the times, ppl asked if we weer sisters. It was a proud moment for me until I understood what it meant and then, I never walked along with her. Even now I am bigger than mom (she is 12Kgs lesser than me) :(
-> When someone says I cant do something, I will take whatever it takes to show them that I can very much do it. I think it was in me right from the childhood. During my 4th std holidays, I wanted to learn riding a bicycle. Dad wasnt interested in teaching me. I learnt it myself in 3 days - only to monkey pedal though. When I told him about it, he brushed it off saying its impossible. I took him out right then and showed him what I could do - this time I could sit on the seat and go very fast. He was impressed! I was given bicyle to go to school and in few days, I was taking my sister on doubles.
-> How much ever I try, I cant get the right lyrics for any song. I somehow make up my own words and irritate the people music loving people around me. And I cant keep mum when a song is playing, thats another thing.
-> I find crying kids very very cute. Dont ask me why. I find them really cute when they crying their heads off. No I cant console them.. ;)
-> I love to surprise people around me. I dont telling a lie or two for that. The expressions on the face and happiness after the surprise is a delight to watch.
->During my childhood, I always wanted to have a girl baby when I grew up. My dad used to say, those who lie a lot will have only daughters. I used to make it a point to tell a tie only for this. (how silly!! :( )
-> I am straight forward, which makes people think I am an arrogant. I have invited dislike among my relatives for this behavior.
-> I am  very obsessed with the gifts I receive. I will keep them very close to me until I understand that no one is gonna snatch them off from me. As a child, I have incidents where I was holding the things that dad gets for me even while sleeping.
-> The last one, I hate melons like hell. I cant even stand the smell of it.

This is more than enough of my soul search. Its feels good to do this, I shall come back to this post every often and update.

No comments:

Post a Comment