Tuesday, December 13

From Kindergarten with Love....

This post is gonna make me all nostalgic. I have one bestest friend right from my kindergarten. She is more of my inner part - I can call her for anything and ask her anything. I know she will be there for me whatever it takes. She is the bestest of my best friends and I love her so much. Our lives are so different for she had an arranged marriage while mine was love. But nothing stops us from sharing things - I can boldly discuss anything under the sun and she will listen to me. So many days, i have cribbed to her, my problems and she gives me suggestions to make my life easier. When we talk on phone, its usually not for minutes - but hours until the battery drains. I dont have to think twice before talking to her - she accepts anything and everything. Its my M..

We were benchmates right from standard 1 to standard 12 except in class 6 where she was put in a separate class. We would wait restlessly for the interval breaks and lunch breaks to be together, talk endlessly. I dont think she knew.. I was so possessive of my friend and would feel bad if she spent some time with others but never showed it out.. (This was during the 4-5 std). Our homes were so apart, we would just get those 8 hours everyday to share everything. Moreover I would go home bicycling and she would take the school bus. Every day, she would get the cycle from my mom during lunch breaks to practice doing it and we would have great fun. Some of my life's best moments are from school spent with her. She is the most positive minded person and has the right attitude to do everything, she will atleast try. Even when I have some doubts on myself, she would give me the confidence. We both have so many common interests and few differences. We love cartoons - Popeye and tom&jerry being top on the list.We would discuss the day's cartoon episodes during the 1st hour class and enjoy laughing all again. We loved painting , drawing stuff. Our families and we were religious, so during quarterly holidays, we had the chance to meet up at Vaishnavi  Kovil, standing in the queue, laughing having fun. One more interesting thing is, both our dads are friends themselves and are from same batch in office. So, we were close that way also. :) The only difference is that she loved games whereas I was a lazy bum. One more - She loves dogs and I am afraid even at the mention of name. :)

I can proudly say that, we had never had a single fight during our entire journey till now (M, I can remember one and cant forget that - but that doesnt count as fight - hope you agree ) we have shared only love, love and more love. If there is one person whom I can call even at 12 midnight to discuss an issue, that would only be M and she wont be bugged.. I know for sure. I can talk anything silly from everything serious and she would listen. We have gone through days where we couldnt contact each other, our love has never diminished and it keeps going.

I have very few friends and all of them are close and best. What makes M different is that, we have been together since childhood and our friendship has no end. She knows me in and out and I know her every inch. Thoughts keep on flowing and I am so excited and nostalgic that I cant put everything into words.. So, this for you M - and wish to see junior M soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment