Friday, August 19

Only For You...

I know how badly I am missing you... This is the first time ever after the occasion, you have left me all alone. I know you are not to be blamed.. You have a life for you, with it comes the responsibilities and the duties... My heart fails to process this and continues to miss you the most now!

At this moment while I wait for a call from you, longing to talk to you.. wish those three words - "I'm fine" would keep me going well for next 24 hrs... I am still waiting for you....

I have never told you how wonderful you are to me.. I had always thought there is no one in this world who would love me as much as my mom would, give me so much care as much dad would, finally no better companion than my lil sis.. you proved me wrong.. yes, You are so wonderful.. You are so lovely.. You are so caring.. You are so affectionate.. You are so adjusting.. You are just great!

A few things I have observed...
- making sure I'm not over-stressing myself.. those 2 or 3 words you would say angrily.. I love it :)
-bringing me a hot cup of coffee with oreo biscuits when you know I'm tired
-clean the home though you have the same dust allergy as I have
-wash and clean the dishes at the end of long day of work
-get me a hot puff in the evening just that I like it.
-hearing of all my paranoia, those endless stories of sickness
-giving away 3/4 of the bed to me just that I wish to sleep that way.. ( I love fighting over bed space with you, you know!!)
-you know, you seem to love my way of cooking and all those weird lunch, dinner preparations.. you never discourage me!
-the way you bring up my interests, giving me that personal time to paint, sketch or blog.. Seemless encouragement by getting me all those stuff.. you know what I love..
-not complaining and accompanying me to hypercity... almostevery other day.. no matter what.. just bcos I love being there..
- for those lays and kurkure, I finished off with out giving you :)
-Finally... you understood my feelings, how I missed home.. you have always given me much more than I expected.. I LOVE YOU.. A Lot... A Lot.. as how you are now :)

Keep up with me though I am cranky, paranoid and short tempered.... for long long time... I will give you through the best of mine. :)

I am missing you a lot... Hope things get better soon....

1 comment: