Tuesday, August 30

Finally..............

The day is closing... and here I am.. sipping a hot cup of coffee... finally thinking that I have survived the excitement... and calling it a day already... In next few minutes, I would be home.. and in few hours.. travelling to Chennai... yes! yes! yes! Its 5 days altogether... no work.. no cooking.. no housekeeping.. no waking up early.. no doing dishes.. no tension... completely gonna be relaxed where ever I am...:) I just want to forget this professional life for these days... and play the good daughter and daughter in law to my mom and mom in law resp :D

One sad thing is - In the limited time i get to be at home, dad wont be there for 4 days and A wont be there for 3 days.. what is fun without them I say?!?

I dono how I and S are gonna plan this trip out.. I mean.. when to go where? how long to stay..? etc... Hope I dont get cranky and get in agreement with him :)

More details after the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment